Information request.. do you have any questions about the lines?
Fill out the information request form below, specifying all your needs. You will receive the most suitable solution for you, with prices and availability, directly in your e-mail box.
Fill out the request form
(1) Information on the processing of personal data – Nuovo Consorzio Marittimo Ogliastra
According to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (code regarding the protection of personal data) the data controller informs you that:
a) the processing of your personal data will be carried out in execution of:
1. contractual obligations: supply of goods and services to guests,
2. legal obligations: invoicing, mandatory accounting entries and records, communication to the requesting authorities;
3. communication to banks and similar institutions, for the collection of receivables and for other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during the stay (secretarial service, correspondence delivery, booking of external services) or after the stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
The processing will take place with manual and/or automated systems due to store, manage and transmit the data, with logics strictly related to the same purposes, based on the data in our possession and with the commitment on your part to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and updates;
b) In case you refuse to give consent in relation to points 1,2,3 of paragraph a) it will result:
1. the impossibility to establish or continue the relationship, or to carry out some operations, if the data are necessary for the execution of the relationship or operation;
2. the impossibility to carry out some operations that require the communication of data to subjects functionally connected to the execution of the same;
3. failure to communicate data to subjects who carry out other activities, not functionally connected with the execution of the relationship.
c) your data, as well as the personnel in charge of the data processing company, may be communicated:
1. to the hotel facilities where you will be hosted;
2. to the tax consultant (for the administrative part);
3. public and private bodies, also following inspections or checks;
4. to subjects who can access your data by virtue of legal provisions;
5. external companies that supply goods or services.
d) at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which we reproduce in full for your convenience:
Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. of the origin of personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3) The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves itself impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials for direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
With the fleet of Nuovo Consorzio Marittimo Ogliastra we will take you with our motor ships to explore 40 km of the wild coast of Baunei, leaving from the port of Arbatax or from the touristic port of Santa Maria Navarrese.
Get your ticket online and save 5% off!
You don’t need to print it and you can skip the line!
Our confortable and safe motor ships will carry you through the discovery of one of the most suggestive slice of heaven in the whole Mediterranean. Boats capacity from 120 to 300 seats.
How to buy on-line
It is possible to buy tickets from this site, either via computer or smartphone. Our system is a simple and safe way for you to purchase your ticket.
How does the trip work?
Leaving in the morning, return in the evening. During the day an alternation of visit at the beach and boating until the next one, as planned by the line you choose. You should get your ticket at least the day before!